Monday, March 23, 2009

Time.

An anniversary, a tradition, anything that makes you think of a day one year ago. Today is a kinda anniversary for me. One year ago I began the biggest growing experience of my life so far, and I'm looking at what has happened through out the year. My old relationships have grown, I found out who were my true friends and my three M's were there to save me from sinking too far. I also had people who were just friends have now become really close to me. I have lost 30 pounds and my hair is 8in shorter. I feel like I am in such a better place but I am also a completely different person. I've actually dated (good and bad) and well I'm happy with where I am right now. This time next year I'll be in my last semester of school and just about ready to get a job and move out on my own.. 365 days until that comes, I'm thrilled for whats next.

I wanted to thank and tell all of you that I love you and I'm grateful for every single one of you.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment