Thursday, April 2, 2009

San Diego

I am on Spring Break this week, and my parents wanted to spend a day with me. My idea of of a good time was to go to the San Diego Zoo! I had sooo much fun, and I love taking pictures of animals. They were ridiculously active so I got some great shots. I don't have a fancy camera.. but occasionally I get pictures that look like they can go on postcards, no flaws... Here are some that I love. Also I didnt realize how they loaded, so it goes from latest in the day until the first part. Enjoy =].



Big Daddy

Watching from the shadows

Keeping an eye

Hungry Mama

Sleepy Lizardy thing.

Me + Hippo = AWESOME

He really wanted that leaf

Mama in deep thought

Auntie was babysitting

By far my favorite picture

He smiled for me

Always the first thing you see!




Those are my pictures, let me know if you like them... I've been seriously thinking about taking photography. waste of time? what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment