Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh Mmm Gee

I've been so busy! Holy crap. I can never find the time to sit down and type. I feel like I'm always going going going work, school, study groups, etc. Here are some of the fun things that I have done since I posted last.





March 7th I went to an Irish fair in the boones of Riverside.. but I had SOO much fun!






When we were there I didn't drink any Guinness but I did see these adorable "sheepdogs" in action, I was surprised I got these two to turn and look at me!



Here are some action shots:




These were all the puppys they are all turned the same way because they are ready to work and are following the sheep!




My stupid camera died after this but I got to see guys use bag pipes and saw a bunch of baby boys wearing kilts! It was adorable. I can't wait to go back with my parents next year.


Cut to this Friday the 13th.


I got to go see Joel Mchale, he does the show called the soup. I went with Jon and we got there early got some CPK myyy favorite and then headed to the show. I was brave and wore heels and don't regret it at all! The coolest thing that happened was when we got there we had these seats:




Then these old people next to us said they had some tickets for "down there" and were wondering if we wanted to trade seats, we agreed thinking that they were front teir seats.. no no.. they were SO much better!! We moved HERE:




Woo!! so this totally made the night.. we watch Joel and then headed home, I had a rockin migraine so the night ended there.. I was also babysitting a dog so I had to keep him fed and happy!


So that was my month, oh yeah. I cut my hair ;)








Enjoy the pictures. I promise I won't take so long next time.

1 comment: