Saturday, January 24, 2009

Blog Virgin.

Alright so this is my first blog!!

I've been thinking about doing a blog for a long time but I could never decide what to write about. Dating? School? Work? It finally came to me the other day when a high schooler gave me a dime and quarter and said it was 60 cents and argued with me that the quarter was worth 50 cents. At that moment I decided that people would enjoy anything from me. You guys will read this! With me you may laugh, cry, enjoy good times and hate the bad... everything will come and go and I want to remember silly things that I'll otherwise forget about in a week.

Today, Missy and I went to Sprinkles, we've both have had a rough week (we ate one for Ryan too, he got a retarded ticket) and wanted to splurge. We started talking about blogging and how I wanted to take more pictures to remember things like our awesome trip to Sprinkles. So we took a couple pictures, I'll learn how to post those later, and said we should start my blog tonight! So here I am watching Juno, implies the 'honest to blog?!' its a quote from the movie, and typing this blog.

I'm going to start thinking in the way of "I am soo going to blog about this!!!" so keep your eyes open!

3 comments:

  1. Haha welcome to the blog world! Its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogs are fun... a good way of thinking through what life throws at you.

    ReplyDelete