Monday, January 26, 2009

Back to Basics.

Well, tomorrow is my first day back to school. I'm freaking out even though this is my 8th semester at CSUF. I did something retarded when I registered (I totally blame Fullerton.. but I have zero proof) I registered for a class on Monday Wedesday. It was the same class, same time, same teacher of the class I really wanted on Tuesday Thrusday.. when I actually go to school. So I emailed the teacher telling him my situation (he said he really couldn't do anything) but I am on his wait list for the Tuesday Thursday class, so wish me luck.. I hope I get it!

I don't understand why the first day of school is so nerve racking, I've been a student my whole life! It's probably because I don't know my teachers, don't know where the classes are, and I'm just off my game. I mean really I've had a month and a half off, which is great... but I haven't driven to Fullerton let alone woken up a 6:15am since finals. Its almost like Christmas I'm tired but I can't sleep and I'm nervous but I can't wait to get it over with. I'll let you know how the day goes tomorrow.. for now I'm going to try to sleep.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment